- CD/DVD blocking driver will not be installed with default installation. (It can be loaded after installation, if required, by using parameter instscan.exe /Instcd )
- Excel reporting format added in EMC.
- Screen capturing added, only available with eScan security for windows (swn2k3ek.exe).
- Option to set the Archive Depth Level added in File Anti-virus settings.(Not available for deploymnet)
- Scan archive option can be set in eScan Protection Center settings for ODS. (Not available for deploymnet)
- A separate Exclude List for ODS can now be set in eScan Protection Center settings. With this exclude folders/files/drives can be set differently for online and offline scanning.(Not available for deploymnet)
- In eScan AV for Windows product, USB & CD/DVD will be scanned on mount.
- If the system is restarted when a scheduled scan is in progress, entire scan will resume on next start. (This will not be applicaple if schedule scan is set during system startup)
- Time restriction added for Application control. (Not available in deployment)
- Time restriction will work considering the system time available at startup. This means even if the system time/date is manually modified, the time restriction module will consider the time/date which was available at startup.
- In Non-admin mode no password prompt will be shown for opening of EPC. It will open in read-only mode by default.